In this extensive Raw Shorts review, you will find the unique features of this tool which will help you decide if it is worth your time and effort. You can also check the pricing structure and see if it suits your budget.
Raw Shorts is a software which helps us to create basic and simple animated videos by using text. It is a flexible video creation tool that is widely recommended by video makers. You can create high-quality videos by using the DIY method of Raw Shorts, which is totally free.
Table of Contents
What do you get with this tool?
You can create high-quality professional videos if you have basic computer knowledge. In terms of Graphics and text customization, Raw Shorts offers you lots of flexibility. Basic computer skills can help you become a top video producer with the help of Raw Shorts.
Let me explain to you how to use the software.
- Go to the official website of Raw Shorts: www.rawshorts.com
- Click on sign up and create your account for free.
- Select between the options of making it from scratch or customizing a video template. (Even though both will redirect you to the same page in which you will see the same options)
- Select one of the categories for your project.
- The ready-made templates related to the category you chose will appear.
If you choose infographic and select one of the free templates, you will be able to reproduce the video and see if you like it or not. If you do not like it, you can also EDIT TEMPLATE.
You will be able to edit the whole template from its title, add or remove scenes from the video, and modify each video and scene’s time and duration.
You can also modify the color of each scene, along with the image that comes in each scene. Finally, you can save your project, and you can also share it on various social media platforms like YouTube and more.
- YouTube Configuration: You can create intro videos for YouTube channels.
- Variety of Templates: You can choose from a variety of text templates according to your needs.
- Pre-existing animated templates: You can use animated logos templates created for the users.
- Video templates: You can use the video templates used by professionals and experts in your industry.
- Easy upload and trimming of videos: You can upload your video clips and even trim these video clips with ease.
- Drag and drop features for media: You can add transitions, media, and texts to videos with drag and drop feature, which is quite convenient.
- Configuration with social media apps: You can easily download files, export them, and share on social media sites like YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK.
- Existing Media storage: Raw Shorts has over 50 media library in its storage.
- 100GB storage capacity: Raw Shorts has storage capacity up to 100GB.
- Ultra resolution: Raw Shorts gives you a resolution of Full HD 1080P
- Compatible with HTML5: Raw Shorts has HTML5 builders
- All video formats included: This software integrates all the video formats.
Raw shorts comes with three types of plans: Starter Free Trial, Essential ($39/ month), and Business ($59/ month). Read more to know about the pricing structure of the application here:
Starter free trial:
Starter free trial is a free trial pack in which you can get 5 non-premium export tools. It also offers 480p of the resolution, standard video format (16:9). The free trial comes with watermark and outro.
Essential $39/ month:
This plan h comes with services like 25 premium exports a month. It also offers a resolution of 1080p, social video (1:1 and vert.), and third-party transfer rights. Along with these features, the app also provides 10 licensed video clips a month.
Business $59/ month:
This is an advanced pack that comes with the best features of this app. It includes 50 premium exports a month, 1080p of the resolution, social video (1:1 and vert.), third-party transfer rights, and 20 licensed video clips a month.
PROS and CONS of Raw Shorts:
|The app has Classic templates||Manual video build-up is necessary|
|It is quick to use and easy to understand||Not recommended for editing templated videos|
|Raw Shorts has the most potential compared to other products in the market||Raw Shorts does not provide customer support to its users|
|A.I of this application is actually quite good in taking text and generating a video||One has to constantly resave their work as it does not save itself automatically|
|Good for making short videos||Error may occur while rendering the video|
|Good effects and transition||The subscription is quite expensive|
|High-resolution videos can be made via Raw Shorts||Less features are provided in the trial version of the app|
Raw Shorts is a cloud base software. This means that it can be only run with the help of the internet. It can be easily accessed from any computer, as long as it has an internet connection. Videos created by Raw Shorts are beautiful, but they cannot be used for a professional level of work.
According to Google reviews, Raw Shorts lacks customer support services as the response from the live chat is very slow. This leads to issues that are rendered unsolved. The voice-over feature lacks the advanced quality of editing the audio. The software is way too expensive for the quality of service they provide.
If you use the free version, you will get minimum features of the software. We recommend that you use this application for making casual videos and avoid when it comes to professional video making.
1. When was Raw Shorts founded?
Raw Shorts was founded in 2013 by Antonio Otalvaro.
2. What is the customer base of Raw Shorts?
The customer base of this animation software includes corporate giants like American Airlines, Capital One, Coca-Cola, IBM, Nielson, Ocean Spray, Pfizer, and Sony.
To conclude this Raw Shorts review, we can say that Raw Shorts is one of the easiest software, but it is not that great. This is not a bad product for someone who has no technical background in video editing. However, someone who has professional video editing skills will not be able to use the product due to its limitations. Thus, it is not recommended for experienced users for their professional and business work.