Why choose Explaindio software?Explaindio video editing software is an excellent tool for beginners and experts for designing and video making needs. Designers can create beautiful animated videos in 3D as well as 2D. Explaindio can be used for making doodle animation videos for office, educational videos, and class presentations. Explaindio video editing software allows users to create full-motion videos. Designers can conveniently customize it, mix and match with other scene templates to generate their own unique user-defined videos. One can create eye captivating and attention-grabbing professional videos in minutes and convert the leads to sales.
Level of difficulty & learning curveThe software is primarily advertised catering more to the demands of internet marketers than anything else. Although it proclaims to be a rather easy-to-use video creator, it can be very hard to learn, even by those who are very familiar with similar software. Since the User Interface is very primitive, one requires a lot of practice to get used to the software.
Salient Features of Explaindio
- Animation – Users can create animation on multiple objects at a time. The Explaindio software offers more than 180 pre-designed text animations along with 140+ pre-designed images, videos, and doodles to create customized videos.
- Huge collection of images –. Explaindio Library includes both black line and color images and has a collection of more than 800 sketch images for your convenience. The software has more than 100 Full HD background videos. These animated motion background videos help make your videos richer.
- Cloud storage – The Explaindio software allows users to store their projects in the cloud environment. Users can also access their work easily from any location and anytime.
- HD video creation that is hardware-independent – Explaindio allows users to create multiple videos and sketches by using the customized tools provided by the software. Users do not require any external hardware for sketching and coloring purposes.
- 3D Modelling – Explaindio offers advanced tools and features for its users – enabling them to create 3D models as per their specifications and requirements.
- 2D graphics – The Explaindio software comes with in-built tools that help graphic designers create stunning 2D graphics with ease.
- Integrated with Pixabay – The Explaindio software is integrated with Pixabay, enabling users to work more efficiently.
- Rich audio features – Explaindio’s unique audio feature allows users to add audio tracks in the background of their projects, as it enhances the video and attracts the attention of more viewers.
- Import videos and images – The Explaindio software allows users to import all kinds of videos, images, fonts, and external 3D elements. The software also supports different types of video formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, WMV, and more.
- Allows creation of animated social posts with Explaindio – The video software allows its users to share posts on social media platforms with ease and attract more leads to their web pages.
- Drag and Drop – Users can easily create professional-looking videos by simply dragging and dropping the images.
- Multiple Export Options – The software offers multiple export options to its users. It allows users to easily share multiple videos from their work stations, as per their requirements.
PricingExplaindio Video Creator comes in 3 pricing plans, namely Monthly Plan, Annual Plan, and One-time Plan.
- Explaindio Video Creator Annual Plan is normally priced at $147 per year.
- Explaindio Video Creator Monthly Plan is normally priced at $57 per month.
- Explaindio Video Creator One time is normally priced at $697 as a special one-time fee.
Pros & Cons
|It comes with an easy and intuitive interface.||Few tutorials and FAQ resources are available only for subscribed and paid users. These resources are only available to those who have purchased the software.|
|The user just has to pick the object and action from the tool’s library and combine them with their own videos, audio, and images.||Only a 14-day trial period instead of 30 days trial period.|
|Includes eye-catching custom transitions and on-screen effects.||All of the tutorials are unlisted and, therefore, unsearchable on YouTube.|
|One can create not just one but several types of videos: 2D and 3D animations, explainers, doodle sketch style, full-motion videos, and all of their combinations.||Email support advertises a response within “24 – 72 hours”, but one must expect delays on the weekends.|
|Compared to other tools, Explaindio is extremely cheap.||All the tutorial videos are listed in a single page which requires forever scrolling and there is no index. On top of it , the advertisements for other programs makes the already lengthy page very much cluttered.|
|Allows one to combine 2D and 3D animations, whiteboard sketch elements and also full motion videos.||Its interface is crowded and layered, with important tools hidden behind others.|
|Since the software is not cloud-based, the users can work on it without being connected to the Internet.||Software does not offer the same price flexibility as other software of the same genre. If one purchases the software, one can’t just pay for a few months. Additionally, one cannot test the software without paying first and requesting your money back within 30 days.|